Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  A technician which covers all grounds including E-Readers.
10156100

I have bought kindle books on line for years and they are

Customer Question

I have bought kindle books on line for years and they are transmitted wirelessly to my kindle device. The last two that I have bought have not come through. Why is this?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: How do I determine this?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I rang you yesterday and spoke to a man who suggested that my kindle was not connected to Wifi, but nothing has changed in that regard. As I have successfully bought a great many books in the past, why has this problem suddenly emerged?
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer. I am Cris and will my very best to assist you with your question!

It appears your Kindle software is glitched. Try performing a power reset by holding the power button/switch for 20 seconds. Your device will shut off then turn back on allow up to 3 minutes for the software to load up.

Let me know if you have any further questions or if the solution does not work. If it does resolve the issue please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.