E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do I connect with Wi-fi, don't know, I want to connect

Customer Question
how do I connect with...
how do I connect with Wi-fi
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: don't know
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want to connect with my new kindle
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
11/1/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What is currently showing on your kindle's screen?

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Note: Your internet modem / router device was usually given to you previously from your internet service provider. Please check at the back / bottom of your modem/router device for the model of it.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician