Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I am unable to order any more books. When I try to order a

Customer Question

I am unable to order any more books. When I try to order a book, the message "We're sorry/the details of this title cannot be displayed right now. You may want to check your internet connection and try again.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: I received it as a present about a year and a half ago. I do not have make & model numbers. Is there a way I can get them from my Kindle?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started about ten days ago. My nephew, an IT guy, tried but no luck. the battery is fully charged, the Kindle is connected to the correct WI-FI in my apartment, and the signal is full strength.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but I appreciate any help you can give me. I am a recently-retired priest and now truly miss my KINDLE.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it

Let me know the results please

Thank you