E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

The Amazon account is strange for me I did not order

Customer Question
anything to the tune of...
The Amazon account is strange for me I did not order anything to the tune of $88.00 I dispute this charge.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: walter Senff***@******.***
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just found it today Oct.30-2016
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really,
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just want my $88.00 Dollars back credit it back to my M/C . I did Not order anything......
10/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you to contact Amazon.com at once - even if you have to wait until Monday morning, if their Customer Service department is not 'in' on a Sunday.

Their contact information, for Customer Service inquiries, is here:

1(###) ###-####/p>

There is also the means of contacting Amazon.com, of signing in to your Amazon.com account, then scroll to the bottom the Amazon.com's main page, choose

Help

from the menu at the right, then move your mouse over 'Need More Help?' and then click on

Contact Us

in the menu that appears. That will show other ways of resolving the dispute and/or contacting Customer Service at Amazon.com.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician