I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:
- Press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
- If needed, disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a couple of minutes, then re-connect. Then wait a few minutes, and check.
- If needed, go to menu Wi-Fi / wireless setting on the kindle, then select your network name, then select option Forget. Then tap on your network name again, and Connect, and check. (If it asks for password, if needed, please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device to see if there is any password/key/passphrase showing there; password ***** *****)
- Is there any error or message?
- What's the Wi-Fi / wireless network name your kindle is connected to? How many network name(s) does it show in the Wi-Fi / wireless setting on the kindle?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,