Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

My originsl kindle will not come on, although it is fully

Customer Question

my originsl kindle will not come on, although it is fully charged and was working fine when
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is the original model. i don't know the model name.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tws is the first problem I have had. I don't know any troublrshooting methods.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.