I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:
- Sign in your Amazon account at the website below:
, then there, you can cancel your Kindle Unlimited membership.
- Press and hold the Power on / off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
- On the kindle, tap on the 3-dot (or 3-bar) icon at the top, then tap on Settings, then tap on My Account option (or Registration option), then tap on the option Deregister... and confirm Deregister.
- Or another method: Tap on the 3-dot (or 3-bar) icon at the top of the kindle, then tap on Settings, then tap on on the 3-dot (or 3-bar) icon at the top again, then tap on Reset Device and confirm to reset to factory defaults.
- You or her can set up / register the kindle again.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,