Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

My tv is saying to contact help with error code 9074, all i

Customer Question

My tv is saying to contact help with error code 9074
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: all i know is its an LG, about a year old 65 "
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just now
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: cannot access Amazon or Netflix and havent tried the others yet
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are you by any chance, trying to watch Amazon video or similar service, when the error 9074 comes up?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Netflix is working but not the Amazon
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Never mind. I will wait for my husband. How do I cancel this request so I'm not charged an arm and leg for this?

OK - thanks for the response.

If you are trying to watch Amazon Prime video, and error 9074 is what you get, it may be a temporary error. Exit from the Amazon Prime app. Wait a bit, turn Off the TV for 5 minutes at least perhaps, if you have time... then try the Amazon Prime app again.

Many report this error but few are finding a solution.

Cancel the request? that's easy, though having a Live Phone Call request open (which I will not take up myself, since you indicate a cancellation) is harder to cancel.

I think that contacting Customer Support at JustAnswer about it will serve your needs well:

***@******.***

or by Phone or Chat here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thanks you for trying JustAnswer.com... but since I typed it out anyway, try what I suggested, will you? it might be just what the situation needs. Thanks.