Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have kindle DO1200 and have had problems accessing

Customer Question

Hi I have kindle DO1200 and have had problems accessing contents for a while. So I left it uncharged for a good year or so and now am charging. What do you suggest I should do when it has charged. I want to use it, but as I mentioned above struggling to get in. How to reset kindle password, as I have tried many times and get know. Can you give details of how to do a hard reset which would appreciated. If possible reply to my email:***@******.***
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the eReader Specialist. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The model number is ***** Touch DO 1200 and it is 3 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: every time I try to go onto it, the kindle goes straight to password ***** have tried resetting the password, but fail to go through the process.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi!

Which password ***** you referring to? Do you mean the Kindle is completely locked with a password? The Amazon password? The Wi-Fi password?