E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have a new credit card number. How do I fix payment? I

Customer Question
I have a new credit...
I have a new credit card number. How do I fix payment?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: I have a new credit card number.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle fire about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: online and an outdated phone number
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
10/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Cory, Technician replied 1 year ago
Cory
Cory, Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

Please login to your Amazon account at http://www.amazon.com

Please go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/wallet?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=ya_wallet to see the payment Wallet.

Click on the old payment and delete it completely.

Click on Add Credit/Debit Card and add the new payment.

You will be able to use it on the Kindle.

Please let me know if you are able to fix this issue with the instructions I have given.

I am following with you to see if you fixed the payment info or if you need further help with this.

Thank you,

Cory

Cory
Cory
Cory, Technician