E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Don't remember my wi-fi password, Kindle and it is less than

Customer Question
don't remember my wi-fi password JA...
don't remember my wi-fi password
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle and it is less than a year old----I don't know the name of the model----it has a soft light in it-----does that help
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just today------it has something to do with Wi-Fi, i think
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't know enough to ask a question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the brand/model of your home wifi router/modem?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician