E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have anew router, what steps can I take to connect with

Customer Question
WiFi? JA: What's the make/model of...
I have anew router, what steps can I take to connect with WiFi?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: NookHD ModelBNTV600 Two years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Several days, used Nook User Guide. It does not contain ifo re this problem.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
10/4/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

The process on the nook is actually very simple, you just go to the home screen, then to Settings menu, and under settings you'll see Wireless,

select wireless, and then you should see a scan/refresh button, the nook will scan for and should pick up the new network, presenting a list of available networks (you may see yours and some of your neighbors). Choose yours from the list, then enter your wifi password ***** it will connect.

If you don't know that info or need more help, I'm happy to guide you through.

Let me know if you're able to connect.

Thanks,

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Nathan, Technician