E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How to retrieve my password, not sure. I need to add a new…

Customer Question
How to retrieve my...

How to retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure. I need to add a new master card number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this week I tried to change the password ***** the Kindle but can't really see as the typing is so small

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?

No just accessing my password ***** card number

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Is this the password ***** unlock the screen on the Kindle or to purchase a book?