E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I can't access my Post app and my WiFi, date and time are

Customer Question
I can't access my Washington...
I can't access my Washington Post app and my WiFi, date and time are ok
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I will get back to you
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Kindle Fire HD (3rd generation) ###-##-####3472 14SW A couple of weeks. None
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also cannot connect to the "Help" server
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi!

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Josh, Technician