E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My archived books just dissapeared> How can I get them back?

Customer Question
my archived books just dissapeared>...
my archived books just dissapeared> How can I get them back?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: D01100 IC.9599A-0724 Tiny numbers on the back
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Started yesterday and I have no idea how to try anything.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes. I bought two books from Amazon at the weekend and none have been sent to my Kindle.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle ereader device for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on.

- Then go to the menu / settings on the kindle, then select the Wi-Fi / wireless option. Then is it currently connected to your wi-fi / wireless network name?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Is there any error or message when connecting the kindle to your wi-fi/wireless network name?

- Also, when you go to the registration / account option on the kindle, is it registered to your Amazon account?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician