How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Category: E-Readers
Satisfied Customers: 10773
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
Type Your E-Readers Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have many nook and lost one of them. The lost nook had

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have many nook and lost one of them. The lost nook had been used for purchased adult books that 's not appropriate for my children. How can I de-register my lost nook?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it 's the first old nook touch model.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has been going on for about a week.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The lost Nook is not de-registerable by you. De-regisering procedures for a Nook cannot be done without the device in your hands, except by the company themselves. You will have to contact B&N/Nook yourself, report the particular Nook lost, and request that they de-regsiter it.

has three links at the lower left of the page, that provide either Chat, or Email, or Phone links to Barnes And Noble, for you to contact.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.