E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I CORRECTED MY SDDRESS, THEN PLACED MY ORDER 9/3/16. AMAZON

Customer Question
SHIPPED MY ORDER TO MY...
I CORRECTED MY SDDRESS, THEN PLACED MY ORDER 9/3/16. AMAZON SHIPPED MY ORDER TO MY OLD ADDRESS ON 9/5/16. CAN YOU RESEND MY ORDER TO MY CORRECT ADDRESS? LEON BRIGGS, THANK YOU
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You will have to contact the seller/Amazon directly by following the instructions that I have given below:
- Click the following link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history?ie=UTF8&ref_=nav_youraccount_orders&

- Log into your Amazon account, if it asks to do so and click the link again: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history?ie=UTF8&ref_=nav_youraccount_orders&

- Click the "Contact seller" button.

- Explain the situation to them. Once they receive your message, they will respond accordingly.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Technician