Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I accidentally pressed German on my new kindle how do I

Customer Question

I accidentally pressed German on my new kindle how do I change it to english
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Which Kindle do you have here? Paperwhite, Fire, etc.?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

No thanks. I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however. If you need assistance please reply back here to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please tell me how to fix this
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Would be happy to. First things first - Which Kindle do you have here? Paperwhite, Fire, etc.?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Paperwhite 3g
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** look...

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Click on the link below and follow those instructions in the video. Please note, that EVEN THOUGH you will not be able to read the options, the LOCATIONS of each option, and which selection is in the EXACT SAME LOCATION no matter what language:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtr243Prs

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.
Please keep in mind rating me does not close the question in any way- it simply ensures I am paid for my time spent trying to help you. You can follow up at any time at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to follow those instructions in the video please, yes or no?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.