Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Have put in my email but have forgotten my password, when I

Customer Question

Hi, have put in my email but have forgotten my password, when I go into the next part it says that there is nothing connected to my email. But if I try making an new account, it tells me that there is already an account made with my email. So, when trying to get back into my account with my email, it tells me again that there is nothing linked to my email
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which email service you are having the issue with?

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard