E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have changed email addresses and passwords over the years,

Customer Question
and I have not been...
I have changed email addresses and passwords over the years, and I have not been able to lo synchronize my kindle with i-phone/i-pod since the last two orders. my current emial address is***@******.***; before then I used***@******.***.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: about 4 weeks.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No much - I am electronically challenged. (I can give you my kindle no? Kindle has been in my possession since purchase.
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I dno't know? Please connect me. and Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/30/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Which Amazon account (which email address) would you like to use for your kindle books?

Is the internet currently working fine on both iPhone and iPod?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please try the followings:

STEP 1:

- Go to the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com.au/manageyourkindle

, and sign in your Amazon account with the email address you want. Make sure that is the Amazon account you want, i.e., it has the books you've purchased recently.

- Note: You should use the email address that Amazon had sent the order confirmations of the books you've recently purchased.

; (If needed, use this website https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle )

- If needed, sign out / sign in with another email address of yours in order to get the correct Amazon account.

STEP 2:

- On both the iPhone and iPod, please do the followings:

1. Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

2. Open Safari app icon, and make sure the Internet is working.

- If needed, open Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name. Then open Safari app icon and make sure the internet is working.

STEP 3:

- If that does not work, on both the iPhone and iPod, please do the followings:

1. Open the Kindle app on your iPhone and iPod.
  2. From the Kindle reading app Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
  3. Under Registration, tap Update, and then tap Deregister this Kindle.
  4. Then register /sign in with the correct Amazon account (correct email address) you want.
  5. Then all books should be downloaded to your iPhone and iPod.

STEP 4:

- If it still does not work, go to the Amazon website below:

, and sign in your correct Amazon account.

, then there, click on the Actions button / icon of each book you want, then click on Deliver option, then select your iPhone and iPod device, then click on OK / Deliver.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How are you? Do you still need help with this issue and/or with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician