Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
- If needed, make sure the kindle is charged, and try again.
- If needed, please have a computer turned on, then plug the kindle to the computer with the USB cable to see if it starts charging.
- If needed, please try with another charger if you have.
- Is there any power / light on the kindle? Is there anything on the screen now?
- Also, please let me know the model of your kindle, and if it has touchscreen or not.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,