Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Both of my nooks are suddenly saying 'could not launch

Customer Question

Both of my nooks are suddenly saying 'could not launch reader' when trying to download and open a book.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just today.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just clicking the icons of who is allowed to open the book.
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, this is it.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until your Nook restarts. After the restart, try again and let me know if it works.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.