E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Right now I am looking at a screen that says "What's next on

Customer Question
your reading list?" I...
Right now I am looking at a screen that says "What's next on your reading list?" I can only go back to more books by James Clavell. So I am in the middle of a chapter of "Tai Pan" and can't back to the book. This is a paper white edition of the Amazon ereaders. Please, Please tell me how to get back to my book.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
7/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).
If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

If you're still running into problems, then try plugging the Kindle into the charger for 15 minutes, then eject it and try the reboot a couple of more times.

Aric, Technician