E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I cant read my book as it wont open what would the problem

Customer Question
be...
I cant read my book as it wont open what would the problem be
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on your device for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If that does not work, please let me know the model of your device.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician