E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have ordered 5 books on Kindle and none have arrived. I

Customer Question
have a new credit because...
I have ordered 5 books on Kindle and none have arrived. I have a new credit because Costco had eliminated it's connection with AMEX
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
7/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

You will need to update your payment info before the books will be delivered. I can give you the instructions to follow.

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.<<< click here<<<
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician