Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I have just replaced my kobo.i.m not sure I ever singed up

Customer Question

I have just replaced my kobo.i.m not sure I ever singed up they do not accept my pass word or recognize my emailaddress
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just to-day
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: yes can i down load a book from another kobo I have beenusing ut do not own
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the eReader Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today.

You may reset your password ***** the following page: https://www.kobobooks.com/passwordretrieval.html

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Thank you