E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Trying to find book published on amazon: married to a

Customer Question
stranger, by Phyllis lozeau. kindle...
trying to find book published on amazon: married to a stranger, by Phyllis lozeau. kindle says no internet connection.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/1/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Has this kindle worked previously on your home wifi network, and is that where the kindle is now?

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician