Try this please,
Sign in to the same Amazon account on your computer that you registered the Kindle with and go to manage content and devices, then make sure that the Kindle is shown in the devices. If it is choose sync all content to device.
To ensure Whispersync is enabled, or to disable Whispersync:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select the Settings tab.
Under Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings), setWhispersync Device Synchronizationto ON or OFF.
Whispersync for Games on Fire tablets saves your data in the Cloud. For games that have Whispersync for Games enabled, your saved progress, achievements, leaderboard scores, and all of the content you've unlocked within the game are stored in the Cloud whenever you go online.
Digital content purchased from Amazon is saved to your content library in the Cloud. In order to download content, make sure your Kindle Fire is connected wirelessly. To learn more, go to Connect Wirelessly.
- To sync all content: With wireless connected, swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Sync.
- To sync to the furthest page read in a Kindle book: While reading, tap the center of the screen, tap Go To, and then tap Sync to Furthest Page Read. For more information, go to Sync Across Fire & Kindle Devices and Apps.
To download content from the Cloud:
- From Home, tap a Kindle content library (for example, Books) in the top navigation, and then tap the Cloud tab to view Kindle content not downloaded to your Kindle device.
- Tap your content type to download the title to your device.
- Tap the Device tab to view your Kindle content.
Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.
Thank you very much!