E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I am a Amazon prime member. If I understand it right, I can

Customer Question
I am a Amazon prime...
I am a Amazon prime member . If I understand it right , I can download select music to the hard drive on my laptop . how do I do that ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
6/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You can download and save music on tablets, phones, and Kindles.

Downloaded Prime Music is only available within the Amazon Music app and cannot be exported to other devices.

To download Prime Music:

1. Search or browse your music library for the Prime song, album, or playlist you want to download.
    • Fire Tablets: Press and hold the title you want to download, and then tap Download from the menu.
    • Android devices: For songs and albums, tap the overflow menu (three vertical dots) next to the title you want to download, and then tap Download from the menu. For playlists, tap the playlist you want to download, and then tap the Download icon.
    • iOS devices: For albums and playlists, tap the title you want to download, and then tap theDownload icon. For songs, tap the three vertically stacked dots next to the song, or on the Now Playing screen, and then tap Download.
  2. You can find Prime Music you've downloaded in your music library by switching from Cloud toDevice (Cloud Library to Offline Library for Android devices) On iOS devices, you can find downloaded music by turning on Offline Music Mode in the Menu.

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else that you need help with? If we are done, please do not forget to rate me 3 stars or more. If there is more to be done, please let me know.

Thank you,

***** *****

Jason Jones, Technician