Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I have just purchased an iPad mini in my own name. The

Customer Question

I have just purchased an iPad mini in my own name. The Kindle reader I have been using for some time now is registered under my wife's name (Monika's 3rd Kindle". I have an Amazon account under my name and e-mail (*****@******.***) and would like to be able to access the existing library from Monika's 3rd Kindle on my new iPad. Is this possible? And if so, how do I get started?
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Bill and welcome

For this to happen you need to register the Kindle App with your wifes account, not yours as the library belongs to your wifes account.

To do this

From the Kindle reading app Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
Under Registration, tap Update, and then tap Deregister this Kindle.

Then register it with your wifes account and the library will then be available.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you