Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I have lost my nook. When I buy a new one, is there a way to

Customer Question

I have lost my nook. When I buy a new one, is there a way to transfer the books that I had on the lost one to the new one??
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, you can. When you've received your new nook, make sure you sign in with the same Barnes & Noble account you've used previously.

Do you have any further question for now? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Yes, you can. Your books will always stay in your Barnes & Noble account. When you've received your new nook, during the setup, make sure you sign in with the same Barnes & Noble account you've used previously on your old nook, then all the old books will download to your new nook.

In the mean time, you can read your nook books on your computer at the Nook website below:

http://www.nook.com

, then there, click on My Account at the top and sign in if prompted and then click on a book you want to read.

- If you have a tablet or smartphone, you can open Play Store (or App Store) app icon, then type / search for nook then install the NOOK app and use the NOOK app to read your books on your tablet / smartphone.

- Do you have any further question and/or do you need anything else for now?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,