E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Is it possible to transfer Kindle content from old kindle to

Customer Question
new kindle?...
Is it possible to transfer Kindle content from old kindle to new kindle?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices
- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose your new Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.

You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Technician