Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

How do I register a new Kindle fire?

Customer Question

How do I register a new Kindle fire?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

The Kindle should prompt you to register it during the initial setup screen. If you are past that screen, you can register it by:

1. From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap More.
  2. Tap My Account.
  3. Tap Register. If you already have an Amazon account: Enter your Amazon account information. If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap Create Account to set up a new account.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.