E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Have a Kindel paperwhite and can not establish a wifi

Customer Question
connection...
have a Kindel paperwhite and can not establish a wifi connection
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
This issue most often comes from not using the correct wifi network/password, though it can be a a kindle or router hardware issue. Start by unplugging power to the router for 60 seconds to reboot it,then reboot kindle by holding power button down for 20 seconds, and try to connect again. If no change, let me know what specific error message you are getting.
Nathan, Technician