Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. E-Reader Expert.
23511658

I am 78 years old and with a slight hearing impediment. I

Customer Question

I am 78 years old and with a slight hearing impediment. I some how called someone Margo to help me upload $50 gift card from my children for Mother's Day and now the "old (still new for Mother's day) quit working a coouple of nights ago. The lady said she would send me a new Kindle Fire. I has arrived but I am wasting my time/ emergy trying to do simple things that the younger people now days do so easily
1 I was given a "Amazon" passcode 479173 on Friday May 13th. And my google account they set at : 11 08 1937 on May 17th The newest kindle is charged up now and is wanting to work with my present WIFI.... however this simple thing called
Registering my account is not working for me. I haave been working on it since last night and here we are 24 hrs. later I still amm having problems understanding why this has to be so hard for me!!! I live alone and do not have anyone else to ask to help me. So, PLEASE HELP ME! I am on Soc. Sec. and am not rich so cannot afford to have to pay for this help!
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
The first thing I would suggest doing is going to amazon.com in your web browser on your computer and making sure that you can login to that site using your username and password. The username and password ***** you use for amazon.com is the same username and password ***** you will use to connect your Kindle e-reader.
Once you login to Amazon successfully with your eReader, all your previous books will synchronize with it.