E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I am using Mac and I can not find the WiFi Network Wireless

Customer Question
Hi I am using Mac and...
Hi
I am using Mac and I can not find the WiFi Network Wireless Password. I am already using
kindle, and just bought another one for my wife, I thought it would be easy just to get all the INFO from my Kindle to my wife's, Kindle but my Kindle wont show the WiFi pasword.
What to do Please..
Regards
Archie
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - E-reader Tech
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?Do you also have a working laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Solution #1:- Please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) to see if there is any network / security / Wi-Fi wireless password ***** key / WPA / WEP; it is case-sensitive.Solution #2:- If that does not work, and if your Mac computer is wireless, then please do the following steps on your Mac computer in order to retrieve your wi-fi / wireless password ***** key:Open Finder, then select Applications, then open Utilities. Then open Keychain AccessIf needed, select System under Keychains column on the left. If needed, select All Items under Category on the left.Then you'll see your network name on the right column. (It will have a kind of AirPort network password.)Double-click on your network name.Select tiny box at Show password.Enter your Mac administrator's password, and press the Enter key. If you don't have one, just leave it blank and press the Enter key.Then you will see your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** network / security key; it is case-sensitive.- If it still does not work, please let me know the brand / model of your internet modem / router device.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician