E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do I set up with credit card?

Customer Question
How do I set...
How do I set up with credit card?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
5/5/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What device/service are you trying to set up?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried to buy a book and it said I didn't have a current credit card To get you I gave my current card
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
kindlefire, the account is under my name charles mosher
Thank you for confirming, Charles. This is an information and support site, so I can't access your account directly, but I'll guide you through updating it yourself. This is done on your computer (not the kindle itself).First, go here:http://amzn.to/1NupYm0there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc) From there, go here:http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases. After that, reboot the kindle by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, and it should operate normally from there. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.
Do you need more help with this, Charles?
Nathan, Technician