E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Why am I having problems getting in? I have an account and

Customer Question
cannot I get in. I...
Why am I having problems getting in? I have an account and cannot I get in. I am only connected to my wireless. I should not have to keep typing my email and password ***** and being kicked out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
5/1/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Technician
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What new device did you buy?Sometimes though your access account is classic / continued / well-established, you cannot use a new device with it until that device has been registered with the account. For instance, new Kindle e-reader devices must first be registered to the Amazon.com account. Let me know what new device you have, and what account seems to be rejecting it, and I will instruct you on the specifics. Thanks.
Russell H., Technician