Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

I had an ebook formatted kindle. I can read it

Customer Question

I had an ebook formatted for amazon kindle. I can read it on my iphone, but can't access it off my computer. I downloaded Kindle preview but don't know what to do next.
Help
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. If you have a PC, please download "Kindle for PC" from here ===> Kindle for PC <=== Click here After you download it, install it, then open it and enter your Amazon email and address so you can see all your books there. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====