E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I can't connect my kindle to my wi fi. The network has changed

Customer Question
I can't connect my kindle...
I can't connect my kindle to my wi fi. The network has changed and I don't have the new password. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
4/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - E-reader Tech
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician