E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My Kindle is frozen (on) I cant get the screen to move nor

Customer Question
My Kindle is frozen...
My Kindle is frozen (on) I cant get the screen to move nor will it turn off
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
4/10/2016
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
info tech
info tech, Technician
HelloWelcome Please reset the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.Let me know if you need more helpA positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page thanks, ***** ***** me to receive credit from the site RegardsAnthony
Hi I have submitted an answer above ,do you still need help with this please? Anthony
info tech
info tech
info tech, Technician