E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have a Azpen tablet I downloaded Kindle e reader, I've got

Customer Question
books on here but they...
I have a Azpen tablet I downloaded Kindle e reader, I've got books on here but they want open so I can read them. it's saying unable to download an error down loading. I've uninstalled and reinstalled kindle E reader and it's still saying error downloading. help please!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
4/6/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer
Hi there!Is your tablet's software fully up to date?Do you have a working internet connection?Does the same problem happen when you try to download free books as well as bought books?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
yes it's up to date. yes working internet, yes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you still there?
Yes still here,Do you use the same Amazon account on any other device?Have you checked on amazon.com to ensure your account details are fully up to date?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
laptop and tablet
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
and kindle
Can you download books there ok?Are you using the Azpen tablet for the first time?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no on the kindle yes
Ok, so you cannot download Kindle books on any device?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can download on kindle and I use the Azpen occasionally
Ok, so the account seems ok, and the problem appears to be related to the Azpen tablet..Can you try shutting it down completely and powering it off for a few minutes, then restart it and let me know if you can then download without any error?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sure
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
still error downloading
Ok, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas then.. I will open this question up to the other experts to see if they can assist further...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service
Hi there and welcomeOn the Tablet, go tohttps://www.amazon.com/cloudreaderAre you able to sign in there and ready your books?
Richard, Customer Service