James W
James W, Retail
Experience:  24 Years Senior Manager Retail + Computer and Electronics Tech Support.
18589515

Im trying to give a gift subscription NY Times to someone

Customer Question

Im trying to give a gift subscription NY Times for Kindle to someone not on my family account. How can I do that?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  James W replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am sorry it took so long for someone to get back with you. Easter Sunday can be a busy Holiday for many.

Expert:  James W replied 1 year ago.

This link will send you to a page with instructions how to purchase NYT Digital subscriptions.

https://myaccount.nytimes.com/gst/purchase_gc.html?campaignId=4XFU6

Expert:  James W replied 1 year ago.

You have the option of gifting for smart phone aps, tablet aps, or both.

26 or 52 weeks

Expert:  James W replied 1 year ago.

How is the gift subscription delivered?

An email containing a redemption code is sent to the recipient email address you provide on the date you specify. You will also have the option to include a short message that will be in the redemption email.

Expert:  James W replied 1 year ago.

You can only give a gift subscription to a new digital subscriber. Please make sure that the recipient of your gift is not already an NYTimes digital or home delivery subscriber.

Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include e-reader editions, Times Insider content or digital versions of The New York Times Crossword. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.

Expert:  James W replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have further questions. If you are satisfied with this answer, please Accept this answer and rate my answer. Please do not knock me down for slow response on a busy day. Thank-You.

Expert:  James W replied 1 year ago.

NOTE: This link will connect you to ALL FAQs on the subject of gift subscriptions

http://www.nytimes.com/content/help/account/purchases/gifts/gift-subs.html