E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I do not know what has happened but I can no longer purchase…

Customer Question
I do not know what...
I do not know what has happened but I can no longer purchase books and have them downloaded to my Kindle. They appear in Kindle Cloud which is only accessible on my computer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
3/7/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and download the books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you