Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have sold my kindle voyager and would like to know how to

Customer Question

I have sold my kindle voyager and would like to know how to completely wipe it clean so none of my information is left. How do I do that?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the question.

In order to wipe the Kindle clean, you will do the following:

Go to----->Home > Menu > Settings > Menu > Reset to factory defaults. This will clear all titles, return their licenses to the account, depersonalize the device and de-register from the account.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.