E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My charger nook is not working correctly. Is there any way I…

Customer Question
My charger for my nook...
My charger for my nook is not working correctly. Is there any way I can get a new charger?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Josephine.

This is more likely a problem with the nook than the cord.

Does your cord separate into 2 pieces? The wall plug and a usb end? If so, plug the nook to your computer via the usb end of the cord. Does it charge reliably there?

Note that the nook uses a standard micro usb cable, the same as most (non apple) cell phones, so if you have another cord for such a device, please test that as well, and let me know the results.

Do you need more help with this, Josephine?