E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle Paperwhite Q: HOW do I sHut it down COMPLETELY - NOT…

Customer Question
Kindle Paperwhite Q: HOW do I...
Kindle Paperwhite
Q: HOW do I sHut it down COMPLETELY - NOT just the screen.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
3/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Press and hold the power switch for 5- 7 seconds. The power switch/button is located on the bottom edge near the charge socket.

To turn off the Kindle Paperwhite, press and hold down the power button for 5–7 seconds, until the charge indicator light (located next to the power button) blinks and the screen goes blank.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!