E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new Kindle paperwhite and it displays wron

Customer Question
language- How can I change...
I have a new Kindle paperwhite and it displays wron language- How can I change it to English?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
3/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Click the link below to see the steps needed to change the language on the Paperwhite. Although you may not be able to read what the options are, their position in the settings will be in the same location:

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/change-language-kindle-paperwhite

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Do you need further assistance with this?