E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I swipe to go to my front page it goes to other pages…

Customer Question
when I swipe to go...
when I swipe to go to my front page it goes to other pages instead of metouching the book I am reading
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
3/1/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the device and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you