E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to change my email address and banking details but I…

Customer Question
I need to change my...
I need to change my email address and banking details but I have forgotten my password
Kathy Knee
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/29/2016
Electronics Technician: Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert replied 2 years ago
Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Do you want to change your email address password? If this is the case, please let me know your email provider (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc).

Or, if you want to change your bank account password, please call your bank, or let me know the name of your bank and I will help you.

Thanks,